Your PC Windows XP activation period has expired after 30 days of Windows XP installation and you would like to extend it due to certain reasons.
Important Note: Do not use on an activated PC as it may reset its activated status.
1. Turn On your PC and press F8 repeatedly, choose Safe Mode from the boot options.
2. Log in as Administrator
3. wait and answer "Yes" to continue into Safe Mode
4. Click on Start > Run
5. Type in exactly: rundll32.exe syssetup,SetupOobeBnk
note: there is a single space after "rundll32.exe" and the "Oo" are two letter o, please follow the capitals and comma exactly.
6. Wait a couple of seconds, a pop-up message show that it has succeeded.
7. Restart your Computer.
8. Your PC activation period is now extended for another 30 days!
If it doesn't work, you may need to register two files first before Step 5:
Click on Start > Run, type in:
and then type in:
and click Enter
Then enter follow Step 5
Now you have 30 days more to activate your Windows XP (120 days max)